google doc group 13
The Jist: As a group we will work on a Google Slides presentation that features and explains the components of our campaign. This presentation will include pictures, videos, and voice-overs of the group members explaining how and why we have created this social media campaign for Physicians for Peace.
The Plan: Our group is going to come together for a Google hangout over the holiday break and re-evaluate our campaign responsibilities as it pertains to the final presentation. As of right now we have decided that Katie will cover the introduction and client needs, Anthony will cover various platform content strategies, Kaitlin will cover the cross-platform contest strategy, Cassie will cover engagement evaluation and course content relations, and Tim will conclude our campaign by looking into how Physicians for Peace can move on with these strategies in the future. We feel it is appropriate for each group member to be responsible for these components in the final strategy and in the presentation.
Final Checklist: Here are the items we still need to accomplish after posting the Week 12 Reflection.
* come up with a creative name for the campaign
* compile screenshots and pictures to illustrate our campaign components
* finalize our fundraising strategy
* compile screenshots our group members’ Physicians for Peace promotions
* finalize future directions for the client
* create presentation and correlating content